How to stay update on your SOCNET when traveling?
First and foremost, that outfit makes me look FATTIER and chubbier. so, obviously if there is no Marina Bay Sand Skypark of Singapore behind me, sure already delete this. permanently!! Grrrrr
SocNet is actually an urban word which i just found out few weeks ago! derived from the words "Social Network" wherein its actually just a short cut of it lor. haha. well. as an aggressive BLOGGER who love updating her real life not just in the blogspot but also in the few numbers of SocNet that she owned, i will die without a good connection!!
Nah, this is one of the obstacle that we may need to face whenever going for an abroad trip. good CONNECTION and GOOD ROAMING service! maybe some of you still haven't got the figure, so let me list out few things that you may do while traveling abroad:
- CHECK-IN the FB status once reached the country *compulsory*
- call your mom and boyfie to tell that you are safely arrived *option on the bf one*
- google maps to search for the hotel direction
- google translate to talk to the local taxi driver who can't speak english at all.
- need to check the currency exchange while bargaining at the night market! *checked!*
- search for the nearest HALAL restaurant/cafe *oh ya, i was always facing this prob*
- forecast on tomorrow weather in order to plan on the itinerary.
- sure, constantly uploading your photo on the #instagram #fb #twitter etc etc
- finally, stay communicate with your family & friend via Whatsapp instead of SMS!! *double checked!*
So, got it?! lot of things can be settle if you have a GOOD ROAMING service and of course with GOOD RATES! hence DIGI has a GOOD offer to be anticipated about. ;)
click pic to directly link to the page. (clearer view)
RM 0.50 X 64 SMEs = RM 32 bill charge with a Limited Data Plan RM 36/day
but if you activate roaming via your lappy or the smartphone with this daily max cap UNLIMITED INTERNET as lower as RM32/DAY, you can get:
- send unlimited SMS (24 hours)
- 24 hrs stay updating all your SOCNET apps without need to worry on the excessive charges!
More in details: Data usage of 3MB and above will be charged at a flat rate (daily max cap) of RM32 / RM36 / RM56 per day. Data usage less than 3MB will be charged at:
· RM10.66/MB with 10kb charging block for RM32/day
· RM12/MB with 10kb charging block for RM36/day
· RM18.66/MB with 10kb charging block for RM56/day
Fyi, 1MB is enough to upload 15 pics and whatsapping over 1000 msg (without attachment). Thus, change to DIGI and activate your ROAMING plan now! :)
More info: Digi.com.my/roaming
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.