AirBnb : Our Cute Home in Busan, Korea
TA-DA this hidden kitchen and laundry area is my ultimate liking. kemas! :)
- Haeundae of Busan
- 10 minutes walk from Haeundae Metro Station | 15 minutes walk to Haeundae Beach
- 777 U-dong 102동 1407호, Haeundae, Busan 612-021, South Korea
- You need this if you ride a taxi, show it to the ajushi hehe they can't read english word
PRICE per night :
- €44 / MYR 206 (Mahal because this is based on February 2016 Ringgit currency)
- Kitchen (together with cooking tools but we bring our own stuff)
- Washing machine (washer and dryer)
- Free WIFI
- Shampoo and Shower Gel (and other essentials)
- Hair Dryer
- Free Parking
- City of Haeundae (Not facing the beach)
indeed, its a very clean house. hey toilet Korea takde pipe tau tamponglah dekat sinki yer haha
we're really impress on the door security system, its a touch screen and only then the number will show up!
essential amenities in all the airbnb home. checked!
We purposely chose Apartment Entire Home (Private) type for our accommodation as it is more comfortable and yup errr Private! haha should be no other reason than that lol well, we don't mind to spend a little MORE just to ensure that the coziness and satisfaction are there.
Hence, based on the good location, the facilities provided (kitchen is very crucial to us as we need to cook our Brunch before leaving the room since Halal food is not really easy to find in the city) and as the host is a very helpful young lady, i'd recommend you to book a stay in here too. yup its worth if you plan to stay in Busan for more than 1 night :)
More Detail Click Here
Disclaimer : This is not a sponsored post, it is written based on my personal experience.